Santa is relying on you to sort the presents to the correct destination tube.
- Presents sorted incorrectly will lose points.
- Dropped presents will lose a life!
Originally created for #LD40 Compo (now finished, post-jam)
- v2.0 (Post-LDJam):
- ADD: Awesome xmas music & sfx by Gruber
- ADD: Ability to do 2 Player co-op
- ADD: Gameplay Tips at start of each round
- CHG: Various graphical improvements
- CHG: Adjusted difficulty curve (starts easier now)
- CHG: Made "[X]" the primary action button/key
- v1.0: Initial version
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Author||Paul Nicholas (Liquidream)|
|Tags||8-Bit, Christmas, Ludum Dare 40, PICO-8, Puzzle-Platformer, Retro, xmas|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Player count||1 - 2|
|Links||Homepage, Twitter, Ludum Dare|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
What a wonderful arcade game! Too bad I haven't found it sooner so I could play throughout the holidays :)
Hey, thanks for playing again PizzaCat
Yeah, the controls are a little tricky on this one.
What catches most out is that after you press UP to make a High Bounce (to reach Upper Pipes), you have to press DOWN again to do a Low Bounce (for Lower Pipes).
Simple and nice. Like the classic Game & Watch games.