the greatest stealth game of all time ^-^
"In today's world of modern home security, Santa's job of delivering presents gets tougher every year!"
- To deliver all of the presents without making too much noise
Created as part of #PICO8 Advent Calendar 2018, organised by @Bigaston.
- Six "Christmas Movie"-themed houses
- (inc. the BIGGEST building from a Christmas movie!)
- Four secret tools for assisting in modern-day present deliveries
- Many security obstacles, including:
- Motion-sentitive cameras!
- Laser trip wires!
- Pressure floor pads!
- Guard dogs!
- Sensitive sound monitor - remember to keep quiet!
- Records your best times - per-level + overall
MISSION / CONTROLS:
CREDITS & THANKS:
- Code, Art:
- Music, SFX:
- Additional code snippets that I used/adapted:
- Advanced Micro Platformer - Starter Kit by Matt Hughson
- Initial version
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Secret SantaDec 21, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Very beatiful game <3
Really nice! Just took me a little while to figure out that you have to use down key to put presents.
Thanks for the funny & well-produced play-though of my game.
Loved the controller BTW (built-in motion controllers FTW! 🤣)
Also... big congrats for taking the crown of the new "FASTEST TOTAL TIME" ⏱️🎉
(Beating the prev record of 6:36.5)
Lol, wacky video as always! :D
Congrats on completing it dude - well done for sticking with it!
Haha finally got on my PC to play this. Yet again, you've created something wonderful Paul.
Very nicely done and a fun idea too.
Played this game for my channel. It was a lot of fun. A+
Hey, this is really cool - thanks a lot for making this! :D
Was worried for a sec there that you weren't gonna find the "item select" button, but thankfully you did
(it was also quite impressive how far you got without using any items!)
Awwwww I just saw it was BEDFORD FALLS. Awwwwwwww.
Attaboyyyy, Nicholas, attaboyyyyy....!
Or should I call you, Saint Nick!
THIS. GAME. IS. SO. FUN. Great job!
Wow, thank you very much Tom.
That means a lot to me, coming from one of the legends of platformers! :D
Great game, and loads of neat little easter eggs.